Sunday, May 15, 2011

Free Range Zen Baby

I do enjoy emails from my Dad:  


Is a baby that has never been in a playpen "free range"?


So we watched the first two movies in the Matrix series over several days.  In the first movie there is a Zen thing going on.  The little girl who can bend spoons with her mind says the secret is not to try to bend the spoon but to first realize there is no spoon.  The second movie has more of a math thing going on.  The architect of the matrix says Neo is the result of a less than perfect equation. . . if I watch the movies again, I need to take notes.  It all felt really enjoyable.  I was susceptible because of the physical fatigue and maybe the Qigong has me thinking a little more zen-ish.  In any case as I watch G absorbing his surroundings he seems to me to be filled with the "essence of zen."  


Thus we have a free range zen baby.  What joy to come home for lunch during the busiest of times and have G there.  

No comments: