Hey,
Sounds like the new CEO is giving HP (See HP rumor here) the methyl bromide cure. (See NPR Strawberry Story)
I would think all the work from home people would be creative enough to compete. The times they are a changing.
Written pre-FB IPO: One hundred billion for Facebook and no profit yet? (See what the market thought)
Three billion hedging loss in derivatives. Did that traders supervisor work from home? Who decides to stop/start the margin call? “We are done 500 million but I think the market will come back!”
How is it your mother is so enthused to put up fruit and has no interest in strawberries?
Hot/dry/windy rain tomorrow. If you forward contract at these prices/big crop/lower prices = hero. These prices forward contract/half crop/higher prices = goat. The road goes on forever, the party never ends.
love, dad
I am always a few issued behind in my Rolling Stone reading, but I just finished an issue from March that had an excerpt from Gregg Allman's new memoir. Dude. They did a lot of drugs. A lot. And he was beautiful. There is a picture of him and Cher in a hammock together and they were both so incredibly gorgeous. I didn't realize that in Almost Famous, the band that they followed and when they jumped off the roof into the pool was based on something Duane did in San Francisco. Did you know that? I'll save the article for you. There are some great lines in it. They bought an airplane for one of their tours, and on the bar "Welcome Allman Brothers" was spelled out in cocaine. WTF.
I am listening to a whole lot of Derek Trucks on my online music station this weekend.
The guy who works for the CIO overseeing trading in London dropped the requirement that traders must exit their positions when their losses exceed $20M. Apparently Dimon wasn't aware of that change. The CIO has resigned over this, which seems fair enough.
We used to have strawberries. Maybe the birds eat them. Too close to the ground makes them harder to manage?
love, n
Derek, wife Susan Tedeske and collaborator Warren Haynes (Government Mule) had a spell recently where they were doing music from period I love. “Mad Dogs and Englishmen”, “Delaney and Bonnie” and Dereck and the Dominoes. What music! Had no idea the pool thing was from Duane. I did know Cher was Gregg’s first paramour older than 21.
Today I am grateful for no bugs and low humidity. The wind is blowing 30mph and it is in the 90’s.
dad
No comments:
Post a Comment